About Slide 01
About Slide 02
After building reputations as tremendous sports executives during a variety of high profile sports events and properties such as the 1984 Summer Olympics, the 1994 FIFA World Cup, 1999 FIFA Women’s World Cup, and Major League Soccer, Alan Rothenberg and Randy Bernstein saw a critical gap in the marketplace for executive-level sales representation for sports and entertainment properties. Together, they decided to found Premier in 2003 and have nurtured the company into an industry leader.
Over the course of Alan and Randy’s tremendous sports careers, they have accomplished the following:
- Founding a major professional sports league
- Owning and managing teams
- Negotiating professional team and facility’s sales and purchases
- Developing and selling over one-billion dollars in corporate partnerships
- Negotiating local, national and international broadcast and sponsorship contracts
- Creating the largest sports media website in history
- Advising numerous sports organizations and Fortune 500 companies on sports business strategy and revenue generation
- Negotiating licensing rights for Fortune 500 companies
- Managing the largest and most prestigious sports and entertainment events in the world
These unique experiences have allowed Premier Partnerships to develop an understanding of the critical issues and revenue drivers for major sports properties, teams and events. Premier’s experienced team of marketing and sales professionals enables clients to receive innovative and leading solutions that deliver results.